(1) To promote common purposefulness, ethical unity and fraternity among members, community stakeholders and all supporters in and beyond Europe through mutually beneficial joint work for Afrikan Reparations.
(2) To pool the relevant human and all other necessary resources of various non-governmental organisations, networks and campaigns of civil society together for impactful Europe-wide contribution to the global endeavours of Reparations in the best interests of Afrikan people and our descendants all over the world.
(3) To diligently ensure respectful advancement, from the grassroots of Afrikan and Afro-descendant communities at home and abroad, of all human, peoples’ and Mother Earth rights. In addition to the popular democratic harmonisation of voices and coordination of progressive thoughts and actions for effective interconnected local, national and international campaigning to definitively win holistic Pan-Afrikan Reparations as a principled matter of Global Justice for all.
1. To promote the UN International ‘Decade of People of African Descent’ in order to make it serve the purpose of mainstreaming the grassroots agenda on reparatory justice, with regard to ensuring the right of Afrikans in the Diaspora to the belong to the indigenous communities, land, wealth, other resources and everything else making up the Continent of Afrika.
2. To promote the interpretation of the situation of Afrikans in the Diaspora in link with the experiences of those on the Continent of Afrika, within the context of the SMWeCGE Campaign and mobilise signatories for the SMWeCGE petition/s as well as forces to participate in the 1st August Afrikan Emancipation Day Reparations March in the UK and other relevant commemorative days at other national and Europe-wide levels.
3. To encourage the adoption of a supportive declaration by the Pan-African Parliament that will encourage parliaments in the various countries of Afrika to enact the Pan-Afrikan Reparatory Justice Law on Rematriation/ Repatriation.
4. To promote the May 25, 2012 African Union Diaspora Sixth Region Declaration and build the Sixth Region of the Continent of Afrika in Europe in such a way that it integrates Afrikans in Europe, not only into state bodies like the African Union and Pan-African Parliament, but also grassroots indigenous communities of the people of Afrika in accordance with the Maatubuntu principles of reciprocity.
5. To contribute to developing the political economy and its related infrastructure for financially and economically sustaining the International Social Movement for Afrikan Reparations (ISMAR) in and beyond Europe.